Monday, July 22, 2013

Low Risk

Last Thursday found us back at KU for a second attempt at completing Jason's heart ct scan.  This time they were able to get his heart rate in the low 70's with various medicines, so were able to go ahead with the test. The nurse said we should get results in 5-7 business days, so I resigned myself to waiting ever so patiently. Of course, I was considerably relieved to hear from them this afternoon.  The nurse said that Jason's test results were good.  She went on to say that the cardiologist feels Jason is at low risk for surgery, so he would clear him for transplant!  This was our last major hurdle before he's placed on the transplant list.  We are immeasurably grateful for such life-changing news.  
"I know that you can do all things; no purpose of yours can be thwarted." (Job 42:2)

1 comment:

  1. waiting. ever. so. patiently.
    teach me how that's done sometime, willya? ;-)

    ReplyDelete